RE: URI for abstract concepts (domain, host, origin, site, etc.)

It might.

I am using only RFC 3986 terminology here from section 3 [1]:

I want to express the combination of: host, port, and scheme.
I need to express it formatted as a valid URI.
I don't want to express it using an http URI because that requires creating URI exceptions.

What I need is a URI that identify a combination of host+port+scheme.

Can tdb do that for me?

EHL