RE: URI for abstract concepts (domain, host, origin, site, etc.)

You are right. But this only means that a document about <data:application/uri,http://www.ccil.org> is simply a description of the URI itself. This still does not help me relay the concept of a host. I still don't know what to put inside this data URI to convey this.

EHL