RE: URI for abstract concepts (domain, host, origin, site, etc.)

But this approach means a parser cannot figure out the meaning of a URI without a GET. How would a parser know that a document about such a URI is really about something else (the subject of the URI) and not the resource the URI itself is identifying?

For this to work, I need to hardcode http://t-d-b.org into every parser to have a specialized meaning.

EHL