RE: URN duri and tdb spec updated

<snip/>
> ========
> Stuart Williams wrote:
> >  ..  something of a year 10K (or maybe 100K) problem
>
> The reference to RFC 2550 hints at how to solve that problem.

A marvellous and nicely dated work! :-) You don't actually say that duri/tdb adopt the strategy described therein, and I suppose there's approx 8k year available in which to make appropriate revision.

I'll desist and be grateful I'm likely to have to ever deal with duri/tdb with embedded dates with a year date >(10^4)-1.

<snip/>

> Larry
> --
> http://larry.masinter.net

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England