Re: URI Templates: done or dead?

Mark Nottingham wrote:

> There hasn't been a lot of discussion or activity on URI Templates
> recently, which either means it's very stable, or very nearly dead.

Or parts of them are stable, while the others are nearly dead :-)

Apparently the attempt to standardize the hard parts has failed so far.
So let's try to stick to the simple cases, and potentially leave in
extension points.

It probably would also make sense to look at what current frameworks
implement (JAVA: JSR-311, .NET: I think there's something related to URI
templates in 3.5?), and document that (if it's interoperable).

BR, Julian