link/uri test suite

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:41:36 +0900
To: uri@w3.org

Dear all,

We've been recently working on a test suite for link checkers, with a
collection of test cases for base URI / http status codes / html %URI
attributes handling, with a harness to run the test case against (for
now) the W3C link checker. Next will certainly be testing of IRIs.

Short writeup here:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/link_test_suite.html
Longer ramblings:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2008Jan/0014.html
CVS:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/link-testsuite/

Any (constructive) feedback or contribution to this work in progress
would be very welcome. In particular, if you have ideas about which
among the known URI tests[1] we should try to include in this
particular link test suite, that would be appreciated.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/UriTesting

Thank you.
--
olivier