Re: URIs for the standard output and input streams

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:25:25PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> If you want to know /what/ a "Person" is, you GET it:
>
>   wget --quiet --output-document - \
>     --header "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
>
>   "The foaf:Person class represents people. Something is a foaf:Person
>   if it is a person. We don't nitpic about whether they're alive,
>   dead, real, or imaginary. The foaf:Person class is a sub-class of
>   the foaf:Agent class, since all people are considered 'agents' in FOAF."

Correction, you need to use:

  wget --quiet --output-document - http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman