Re: URI Templates, percent-encoding, bnfs and working code

FWIW, I've been doing some testing on this and it would appear that the
only significant changes we would need to make to handle IRI's would be
to replace unreserved with iunreserved.  That is, rather than
pct-encoding anything outside unreserved, we would pct-encoded anything
outside of iunreserved.  This would also apply to <arg>, which would
need to be extended to allow for iunreserved characters.  Beyond that, I
think everything else would remain the same.

- James