Re: URI Templates - optional variables?

Am 15.10.2007 um 21:46 schrieb James M Snell:

> I would much rather define a limited core set of <op>'s that cover the
> most basic and most common cases and include in that set a special
> <op>
> code that indicates that the remainder of the token is going to be in
> some application-specific or extension syntax.

Yes, that was the gist of my proposal. What exact syntax that should
be is not a priority as long as it is readable. The current proposals
looked a bit perl-ish, so I dared to provide an different approach.

And i think it would be cool to associate template functions with
http resources which give the same value.

//Stefan

--
Stefan Eissing

<green/>bytes GmbH