draft-gregorio-uritemplate-02.txt

From: Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:49:51 -0500
To: URI <uri@w3.org>

I've submitted draft-gregorio-uritemplate-02.txt, but it won't be
officially published until Dec 3rd because of the upcoming
IETF meeting. I've gone ahead and released the HTML and TXT
versions of the draft and will update the pointer to the TXT version
once it is published as an internet-draft.

As usual, it can be found here:

   http://bitworking.org/projecs/URI-Templates/

This version adds the '-cmd' commands we've been talking
about, w/o the '-sub' command. I've also added an examples
section and some example code in an Appendix to demonstrate
how easy the parsing can be.

I've also written a parser that extracts the example
templates and variable definitions from the final .TXT version
of the specification and runs them through the template-expansion code to
check them against the supplied expansions. Finally, the
URI Template explainer web service has been updated to
conform to this draft.

   Thanks,
   -joe

--