URI::Template 0.08_02 released + generic test suite

From: Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:07:55 -0300
To: uri@w3.org

Hi All,

I thought I'd just pass on a note that I've release a new version of a
Perl implementation [1] of the URI Template spec. I've attempted to
make it conform to the new encoding rules. It passes all of the
examples from the spec.

Speaking of those examples, I've devised a simple JSON file which
serializes those tests [2]. Everyone is free to re-use that data for
their own implementations. I'd love to hear anyone else's opinions on
a "generic" test suite.

-Brian

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/URI-Template/
[2] http://search.cpan.org/src/BRICAS/URI-Template-0.08_02/t/data/spec.json