Re: URI Scheme that needs help.

Frank Ellermann schrieb:
> The concept of a workgroup context wrt to relative URLs is of course
> odd, but your description makes it clear.  Or I think it does.

The hierarchy structure is not compliant with RFC 3986.

For example, "smb://foo" + "../bar" must resolve to "smb://foo/../bar",
not "smb://bar" ("//bar" would be allowed).
"smb://" also does not fit into the generic SMB syntax, "smb:" is not an
alternative as it is a relative URL to the current document.

Collisions between DNS and NETBIOS names should be avoided, too.

Claus