Re: JavaScript implementation of RFC 3986 / STD 66 URI ref resolution

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Interesting; is your list of tests published somewhere? Please add
> a link from
>  http://esw.w3.org/topic/UriTesting

My tests are mostly copies of the others that were listed there,
plus a few from other sources, mainly this list.

I've gone ahead and published my code and a little test suite that
runs both mine and TimBL's against all the tests:

  http://skew.org/uri/
    uri_funcs.js = my JavaScript URI lib
    uri_tests.js = test cases and unit testing function
    uri_tests.html = runs the tests and displays the results

> As to the tests that fail, it's most convenient if you report
> them via the issue tracker.
>   http://dig.csail.mit.edu/issues/tabulator/

OK, done:

  http://dig.csail.mit.edu/issues/tabulator/issue149