Re: WSDL 2.0 URI templates

On 2/23/07, Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com> wrote:

First off, thanks for the excellent information, you can't over
estimate the importance of hands on experience.

I do have a question about:

> 2)      Escaping is somewhat involved, and where our latest issues have
> arisen.  We are also trying to strike a balance between usefulness and
> trying to prevent users from hanging themselves in all cases.  To date the
> encoding changes slightly based on the context:

So you don't see having different rules for encoding based on
the component as too burdensome or confusing?

   Thanks,
   -joe

--
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org