RE: URI and IRI Templating (What did I get myself into?)

I was confused.  When you said:

> enc="strict"
>   All characters outside (iprivate | iunreserved) are % encoded

I was thinking "All characters" meant all characters in the URI Template,
not in the variable (Doh!).  But still, maybe this would be clearer?

 enc="strict"
   All characters of variable's value outside (iprivate | iunreserved) are %
encoded

> > 1.) Proposed additions to URI Templates
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2006Dec/0010.html
>
> For the time being I am concentrating on getting past the
> character encoding issues.

Thanks.  Just glad to know it didn't go into the spam bucket.

-Mike