RE: Duplication of provisional URI namespace tokens in 2717/8-bis

From: Weibel,Stu <weibel@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:41:46 -0500
To: <uri@w3.org>

If my understanding of the proposed sytem is incomplete, I apologize.  I
am drawing conclusions from only a reading of the RFC, not from any
knowledge of existing or proposed registries.

That said, I don't see how requiring uniqueness of a provisionally
registered token breaks anything.  What am I missing?

stu