RE: New URI registration draft; significant changed

From: McDonald, Ira <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:25:00 -0800
To: "'Larry Masinter'" <LMM@acm.org>, uri@w3.org

Tony, Ted, and Larry,

My compliments!

I just read this whole draft pretty carefully.  I found
_no_ nits to complain about.  I'm delighted to see that
the old text about 'published in an RFC' is gone.

Others - please read this draft soon and send comments.
I personally think they've got it right this time.

- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434