1738 replacements, round two

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:16:16 -0700
To: uri@w3.org

OK, I turned in the -01s of the URI drafts based on comments from
this list, and they are published.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-file-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-ftp-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-gopher-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-news-nntp-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-prospero-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-telnet-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-wais-uri-01.txt

Please review the file URI draft and let me know if this is
sufficient. I used a lot of Larry's wording, but didn't actually list
implementations because this is meant to be a long-lived document and
it would be kind of gooney to say "this is how we think FooProd works
in 2004, but we can't be sure because we couldn't test all edge
cases, and they'll probably change it by the time you have read this".

Please review the news and nntp draft. In particular, I removed the
description of nntp: because there was agreement that it isn't seen
in the wild; we don't need to be making up stuff.

Any comments are welcome.

--Paul