draft-saintandre-xmpp-uri-06

From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:37:45 -0600
To: uri@w3.org

Feedback is welcome regarding the latest version of the XMPP URI I-D:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-uri-06.txt

added Section 2.3 (Query Component) and Section 2.4 (Fragment Component)
and would especially appreciate feedback regarding the text of those
sections. (Probably "Fragment Component" should be "Fragment Identifier
Component", but I'm sure that is the least of my errors.)

Many thanks,

Peter