Re: Are we done with draft-hoffman-ftp-uri-02.txt?

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:53:19 +0100
To: uri@w3.org

Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:

> I tend to agree with Abjørn here and would like to take out
> the sentence. How do others feel?

The part about the anonymous password could be relevant for
browsers and address harvesters.  You could move it to the
security considerations.

 [2.5]
> Fully agree. How do others feel?

Also relevant for browsers in the case of relative ftp URLs.

Who's supposed to handle the %FF problem, use %FF%FF in the
URL, or just let the browser try its very best ?  Bye, Frank