RE: removing constraints on 'resource' [024-identity]

That's good.

I think that some people would wish to restrict that statement (e.g.
what is meant by "thing"?), but I think that any further restriction
beyond "a resource can be anything" is not useful.  This RDF concept of
"resource" is just right IMO.

Thanks,
Joshua