Re: draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-05.txt

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:58:22 -0700
To: uri@w3.org

FYI, I was about ready to submit draft 05 to the IESG when I reviewed
the latest procedures and found that the draft is missing a few
required sections.  It would appear that a simultaneous update
of RFC 2717 and RFC 2718 is also necessary for the sake of the
required section on IANA considerations.  So, I am in the process
of translating 2717 and 2718 to XML (almost done), updating them to
URI schemes instead of URL schemes, and making the minor editorial
changes that have been suggested for draft 05.

....Roy