RE: Is there a test suite for URI equivalence?

These are not equivalence tests. They are tests for relative
URIs, taken from the spec, as well as some added tests for
percent-encoding in reg-name.

For tests for equivalence, it is crucial to separate them into
groups for the different equivalences.

Regards,    Martin.