RE: Review of IETF netann Draft

If we were to assume that a URL -at a host- somehow leaked out as a URI -in a domain-, would John's proposal, to prepend the user name with 'sip' and postfix it with 'master' alleviate the potential problem?

I have way not enough SIP knowledge to try to give you examples
how this might change in the future. But I'm also sure that you
cannot predict the future. Better be careful now than sorry
later.

Regards,    Martin.