Re: localhost

Hello Adam, Roy,

- I think the 'localhost' convention should only apply to reg-names that
   are domain/host names. I think it's inappropriate to impose this
   convention on other registry names; they may have completely different
   needs (i.e. not actually refering to machines,...) or syntax
   (e.g. numerical,...).

- On the other hand, 'localhost' should work for all dns-based schemes.
   "Individual URI schemes can require support for this custom." may
   suggest otherwise.

- For the exact details, I don't really think it matters that much
   whether 'localhost' is resolved by lookup or otherwise.

Regards,   Martin.