Re: test cases and implementation reports (more tests)

I have added some more tests to my page, at
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/uri-rel-test.html#reg-percent.

What they test is whether %hh in reg-name is dealt with according
to the spec. There are two parts, one for cases that correspond
to US-ASCII only, and the other for cases that correspond to IDN.

The results for Amaya (as below, with the IDN branch of libwww
compiled in) and for Opera (as described in another mail) are
that they pass all the tests.

Regards,     Martin.