RE: Are we losing the plot?

On 19 Sep 2003 at 1:56, Larry Masinter wrote:

 > (Note that I am overly pleased with 'tdb' in
 > http://larry.masinter.net/duri.html as a way of
 > actually allowing URIs to identify any resource,
 > because all problems can be solved with another
 > level of indirection.)

That document says:
"This Internet-Draft will expire on October 23, 2002."
Does that mean that the "duri" and "tdb" URNs are an abandoned
effort, given the lack of a non-expired draft pertaining to them?

Incidentally, when we're discussing that draft, maybe we should call
it urn:tdb:20021023:http://larry.masinter.net/duri.html instead of
just http://larry.masinter.net/duri.html, since after all we're
discussing the document itself, not its URI!  :)

--
== Dan ==