SMB URL. Further actions?

I have similar questions regarding the SMB URI scheme.  I will be at the
58th in Minneapolis (just outside of Saint Paul).  I would like to fix any
remaining problems with the SMB URI draft and start moving it toward some
sort of closure.

Anyone willing to yell at/with me in Minneapolis?

Chris -)-----

Re: [Uri-review] sms uri scheme i-ds (further actions)