RE: exploring ambiguity via the "something-which-has" URI scheme

No. That's not what I meant (at least I don't think so ;-)

If there could not be incompatible assertions, then there could be
no disagreement, and I think the SW should allow folks to disagree
about the things that they are talking about in common.

Rather, if there is to be disagreement, if assertions are to be
incompatible, then it must be the case that they are about the
same thing.

What is harmful to the SW is when folks make assertions which
appear to be about the same thing, but are not.

Patrick