Please review RDF last call working drafts

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:20:15 +0000
To: uri@w3.org
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Please review the RDFCore last call working drafts which are linked from

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#documents

Whilst we would welcome your comments on any and all aspects of these
documents, the WG particularly requests feedback on:

   o the proposed used of xml:base, and especially its handling of same
document references
      http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Syntax-ID-xml-base
      http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-baseURIs

   o the rdf interpretation of fragment identifiers
       http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-fragID

The last call period for these documents ends on 21 Feb 2003.  Please can
you let me know if you expect to be able to comment in that timeframe.

Brian McBride
RDFCore co-chair