Re: temporal fragments

From: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:36:16 -0700
To: "Daniel R. Tobias" <dan@tobias.name>, uri-request@w3.org
Cc: uri@w3.org, Conrad.Parker@csiro.au

I like Sylvia's idea and concepts, but I agree, I have to be able to
know (client side) how to handle a URL before I even contact the
server.  Indeed, I need to know what I (client) will interpret and
what I want the server to handle.  It seems that the specification of
how fragments are handled should be owned by the protocol (rtsp,
http), not the MIME type, no?

--
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime