Re: temporal fragments

I like Sylvia's idea and concepts, but I agree, I have to be able to
know (client side) how to handle a URL before I even contact the
server.  Indeed, I need to know what I (client) will interpret and
what I want the server to handle.  It seems that the specification of
how fragments are handled should be owned by the protocol (rtsp,
http), not the MIME type, no?

--
David Singer
Apple Computer/QuickTime