URI Coordination Group charter for review

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 24 Jan 2002 17:31:42 -0600
To: W3C URI List <uri@w3.org>
Cc: connolly@w3.org
As you may have seen...

Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
Activity Statement

What the Future Holds

The W3C/IETF URI Planning Interest Group has turned out to have as much
of a coordination role as a planning role. It promotes consistency
between W3C and IETF specifications and the IANA registry, etc. We plan
to recharter the group to continue this coordination role, with public
	-- http://www.w3.org/Addressing/Activity

We have drafted a charter. Before it goes into effect,
we're interested in any comments from participants
in this forum.

 W3C URI Coordination Group Charter, DRAFT Jan 2002
 DRAFT $Revision: 1.13 $ of $Date: 2002/01/24 23:29:44 $