Re: URIs for SMS and postal addresses

> Postal addresses
> I found a discussion on this mailing list from March 2001
> containing a proposal from Sean B. Palmer and I was
> wondering if this was taken any further.

I haven't done anything about the scheme since 2001-03, since I didn't
really have a use for it myself. The problem is, using a set (or
"constellation" as Sandro likes to call it) of unambiguous properties
in RDF is a very attractive alternative. The utility of creating a new
URI scheme, and making them FCOs, is if these objects should be easily
addressable anywhere.

Of course, you're free to do what you want with the scheme - take it
on to registration if you have a use for it.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer