Re: Where is the news scheme?

Attached please find a copy of the 02 revision.  This is an obsolete draft.
Internet Drafts are only valid for six months.  But this is the last draft on
this topic that I know about.

No, I don't remember what the issues were with 01 which led to the changes to
02.

Dan, to eliminate the dead link I suspect the best thing is that you put a
copy
locally alongside your addressing page.

Aaron, do you have anything to do with alternic?

Al

At 09:17 PM 2001-02-27 -0500, Aaron Swartz wrote:
>Dan Connolly, at
<<http://www.w3.org/Addressing/schemes#news>http://www.w3.org/Addressing/sch
emes#news>, points to an

<http://access.digex.net/~asgilman/uri/news/draft-gilman-news-url-02.txt>htt