Re: W3C convenes URI Planning Interest Group

Thanks, Dan. I'm interested in participating in the discussions on
behalf of the Web3D Consortium, for which I'm working with the MPEG
group to ensure interoperability of our URIs (link below). Do you
anticipate discussion of URNs in this group?

Regards,
Aaron
Aaron E. Walsh  http://www.mantiscorp.com/people/aew/  617.350.7119