Joining/leaving xml-URI@w3.org

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:51:05 +0900
To: uri@w3.org
Apologies for omitting the following details.

The intent is that a focussed discussion about the importance or otherwise
of using URIs in XML designs should be taken to xml-uri@w3.org.  Articles
should NOT be cross-posted elsewhere.

There is NO ONE automatically subscribed to XML-URI.

You can read  the archive at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-uri/

If you want to subscribe, then send a message with Subject "subscribe" to

For more details of administrivia please see

I Ccd XML-DEV as it seemed that the discussion had started there but it is
exactly NOT my intent that it should continue on XML-DEV. I am now Ccing
uri@w3.org to bring this  list to the attention of the URI folks.

Tim Berners-Lee