Re: [Fwd: Re: Approval of initial Dublin Core Interoperabiity Qualifiers]

At 00/05/12 14:19 -0400, Sam Sun (@sun2) wrote:

>C) And, there is also what we called the Handle Proxy Syntax, defined as :
>
>http://dx.doi.org/<handle>
>   ;subject to HTTP syntax definition, using HTTP protocol

I tried to use that one, with an example given by Larry:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1000/170

I got to a PDF version of a paper:

E-Citations : actionable identifiers and scholarly referencing
Norman Paskin, International DOI Foundation
Version 1.2

The location field in my browser changed to
http://www.doi.org/citations.pdf. I'm not sure whether
this is a generic response, or actually the paper Larry
was pointing at.

Regards,   Martin.