Re: URI Validator(s)?

From: Aaron E. Walsh <aaron@mantiscorp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:52:02 -0500
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
CC: URI W3C List <uri@w3.org>
Thanks, Martin. In particular I was hoping to do some validation of
URL+URN combos without having to bug the list, but maybe it's best to
post those here as I did in the past. We're looking for full URI/URL
compliance for our Web3D URL+URN combo identifiers, so I'll pass on
those to this list in hopes of interoperability.

Thanks again,
Aaron
Aaron E. Walsh  http://www.mantiscorp.com/people/aew/  617.350.7119