Submit TV-URI work to IESG ? (was: Re: "lid" URLs)

Dan,

i think that at least the "tv:" scheme seems to be ready to be
forwarded to the IESG for adoption - what do you think ? There
was not much discussion last time you did an update, so maybe it's
time to wrap this up.

-Philipp

Dan Zigmond a 馗rit :