RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipngwg-url-literal-03.txt

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:32:20 PDT
To: <uri@w3.org>
I don't think the IESG 'last call' was forwarded to this list;
draft revision -03 differs from -02 primarily by responding
to my 'last call' comment in being explicit about updating
RFC 2396.

attached mail follows:

The IESG has received a request from the IPNG Working Group to consider
Preferred Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-url-literal-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by September 28, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-url-literal-02.txt