Re: The -02 URI draft

At 07.30 -0400 98-05-22, Foteos Macrides wrote:
>The -02 URI draft has been out for more than two months
>without any criticisms.  Hopefully, everyone who has read
>it agrees that it's perfect now.

There has been some criticism which have been posted to the IESG directly.
Because of that, the area directors for the applications area (I and Keith)
are trying to make most parties happy.

I.e. work has been done, and is done, but not on the open mailing list. You
can though expect something shortly -- i.e. next week or so.

>When/where/how will a Last Call for it be handled?

As soon as a version is posted on this mailing list which people are happy
with, I will take the document to last call, and after that it is up to the
IESG to descide on it's future, as always.

I.e. the document did stop already on the wg-list-level and has not even
reached last call status yet.

    Patrik Fältström
    Area Director, Applications Area