Re: mailserver: vs. expanded mailto: URL

To follow up on what Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no said ...

  Al Gilman:
  > Most of what you have to worry about is mail-client-generic and
  > should be handled by a reference by title to whatever the mail
  > security group tells us.
  Oops - no such group.....I would like to have one, though; DRUMS
  isn't supposed to write very much new prose, so it doesn't cut it.
  Volunteers?

There are several mailing lists devoted to fighting SPAM and also
lists such as list-managers@greatcircle.com where a lot of the time
is devoted to security issues like SPAM.  I think that if we spread
the word there that we can find the horses to get this done.  I will
spread the word some.

Al