Re: Re SGML URC spec comments

You're right, and I think we had this discussion before, the outcome was that
my use of "attach" is inaccurate, it should really be "create and point" or
"make" - attach implies that authors/servers should be compelled to also
provide resources for housing and distributing SOAPs of their own content,
while what I really want to see is that the ability to give a SOAP is not
specifically allowed nor disallowed by authors/servers. In fact, completely
divorcing it could ensure that SOAPs are accurate and that "bad" SOAPs aren't
weeded out.  The question is, how does one ask for the complete set of SOAPs
for a given page?  Superdistribution of SOAPs a la NNTP?

	Brian