Re: whither URI

  I think Leslie is right about the need to keep close and careful
coordination between the groups working on the addressing, resolution,
metadata of UR's (and I might add architecture, since I have this feeling
that an architecture is what we're somewhat unsuccessfully working around),
and that they need to proceed in parallel, not serially in order to have
that coordination.
  I am concerned about overload, though, which I believe is what motivated
Larry's and Keith's comments.

Jim