Roy's remarks

Leslie Daigle writes:

 > Clearly, Roy and I have a different perspective on what the original
 > URI charter said.

As another perspective, I don't really care what the original charter
said, and it is perhaps pointless to try to figure it out.  What is
important is where we are going in the future.

The difference between URLs and URNs on the one hand and URCs and
URAs on the other is analogous to the programming language concepts of
pointers and symbols vs data structures and function calls.  I say we
have our hands full right now figuring out pointers and symbols.

dan