Re: Persistent Documents and Locations

At 11:21 AM 8/21/95 -0400, Karen R. Sollins wrote:
>Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but it seems to me that
>dangling references (whether they are URNs or URLs or anything else)
>will always have validity in some cases.  ...

  Thanks, Karen, for such a nice explanation of why we'll always have to
deal with unresolvable URL's and URN's!
  I've been bothered by what appreared to me a the unreasonable assumption
that we shouldn't have such things, and I realy like your explanation and
example of why that assumption is false.

Jim