RE: Issues list - delayed message

Regarding the xml:lang, I don't think it is a bug. I always thought that it
would be a characteristic of the string (the literal value), and since M+S
did not really address primitive data types, it wouldn't have to be
concerned of xml:lang either.

How do we propose adding it? As a qualification of the actual property
value?

Regards,

	- Ora

--