Re: Editor's notes

Let's not forget that sometimes ednotes are NOT issues.  They are things
like "Ed. Note: This section was moved from location X to location Y as per
the discussion at meeting Z." or "Ed. Note: It is possible that in the
future this section will be split out into a separate document for
maintenance purposes."

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops