Re: New TR design in 2017?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:26:55 -0800
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:20 PM, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> On 11/22/2016 11:21 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Lastly, as strangely as it might sound, I'm far from convinced the W3C
>>> team is the best at Web design (starting with myself :). I'd rather give a
>>> chance to someone who is better at it.
>>

>> (I read Tobie’s suggestion rather as “hire a designer.”)
>

> I'm looking into doing something about this, actually. I should
> probably poke the point person and see if they're still on board.
> Will let you know if/when I have something concrete. =)

Excellent!

For others, a reminder that the last big styling upgrade that
eventually culminated in the 2016 style, which I think we all agree is
a big improvement, is a result of getting an actual designer (Divya
Manian) to donate some work to the effort. This sort of thing is
definitely worth getting a pro to do. ^_^

~TJ