Re: Manual of Style: Change style sheet to 2016 version

Hi Michiel,

On 11/12/2016 7:28 AM, Michiel Bijl (list) wrote:
> Dear spec-prod,
>
> Could we change the stylesheet for the Manual of Style and related
> documents to the 2016 spec stylesheet? This would make them easier to
> read. They do need some additional bits for stuff like “Publication
> Policies”, but that shouldn’t be too hard to work in.
>
> I looked on GitHub, but it seems the manual pages aren’t on there. Would
> it be possible to place them on there so it’s easier to make changes
> like this (in the form of PRs)?

I made a copy of what we have in our internal old repo into:
   https://github.com/w3c/manual-of-style

Please, feel free to do a PR against it. Once you get to a point that
you find satisfying, I'm happy to do the magic on the W3C website to
make sure we replace the content we currently have. If things get too
complicated, I'm even willing to grant you direct push access in the future.

Philippe